您的位置:首頁>正文

伊索寓言故事雙語版:狐狸和山羊

The Fox and the Goat 狐狸和山羊

A thirsty Fox looks for water.

有一隻口渴的狐狸在找水。

It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere.

今天真熱。 而且我好渴啊!到處都沒有水。

The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.

狐狸不停的找, 遠遠地他看到一些東西。

Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.

等等!那是什麼?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那裡一定有水。

The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.

狐狸跑向水井。 他非常高興。

I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?

我對了。 這裡有很多水。 看起來涼爽又可口。 但是我怎麼才能喝到水呢?水井看起來很深。 哦, 我該怎麼辦?

The Fox thinks and thinks .

狐狸想了又想。

I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)

我再也忍不住了。 我太渴了。 我要跳進去。 我要去囉!(啪唰)

The Fox jumps into the well .

狐狸跳入井中。

It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .這裡好涼快。 這水嘗起來又乾淨又清涼。 我可以喝它一整天。 可是等一等。 這井比我想像的深多了。 我的手爪夠不到頂。

Advertisiment
我的天!現在我有大麻煩了, 我怎麼出去呢?這附近沒有人。 沒有人來救我。 我做了什麼事?嗚…嗚…

The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .

狐狸非常害怕。 他想不出任何跳離水井的方法。

He cries all morning .

他哭了整個早上。

Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .

然後他聽見遠遠傳來熟悉的聲音。 突然, 他想出一個好主意。

I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .

我又渴又熱, 水在哪裡呢?我現在要喝點水。

The Goat sees the same well .He walks towards the well.

羊看到同一口井。 他走向水井。

Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !

啊哈!有一口井。 我看到一些水了!我可以在哪裡喝一點水, 感謝老天!

The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .

羊靠近水井。 他聽到一個熟悉的聲音。

How are you today ,Goat ?

你今天好嗎, 羊?

What was that ? Who said that? I don’t see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?

那是什麼?誰在說話?這附近我誰也沒看到啊。 那聲音是從哪來的?

The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .

羊不停地四處張望。 可是誰也沒看見。

This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .

怪了,我聽到一個聲音, 可是沒有人在這附近。

I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .

我在這裡, 羊, 我在井裡。

Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?

在井裡?那是誰的聲音?

The Goat looks into the well .

羊朝井裡看去。

Advertisiment

Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?

哦, 我的天啊, 狐狸!你在下面做什麼呀?

I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .

我很渴, 所以我下來喝水。

How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?

井水怎麼樣?它乾淨和清涼嗎?

Of course . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by myself . 當然, 這裡的水真是太棒了。 這是我喝過最棒的水了。 而且都由我一個人享用。

Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .

哦, 我也渴了。 我可以下去跟你一起嗎?我只要喝一口就好了。

Well , let me think about it .

這個嗎, 讓我想想。

The Fox pretends to thinking about something .

狐狸假裝思考一些事情。

Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .

拜託, 狐狸, 我是你的朋友, 讓我下去吧。

Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .

嗯, 好吧, 就這麼一次。 我不想跟任何人分享這水。 可是既然你是我的朋友, 我就讓你下來吧。

Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now .

感激不盡, 狐狸。 你真大方, 我現在就下來。

The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.

羊也跳入井口並濺起了大水花。

Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?

歡迎, 羊, 試試看這水, 怎麼樣啊?

Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .

嗯…好喝。 這是世界上最棒的水了。 謝謝你讓我跟你一起分享。

It’s nothing . I’m just glad you like it . But don’t you think it’s too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now it’s too small .

沒什麼, 我很高興你喜歡。 不過你不覺得這裡很擠嗎?當我一個人的時候,

Advertisiment
這裡還可以, 現在太小了。

I’m sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉, 我現在該出去了嗎?

No , it’s okay . I’ve had enough water for today. I’ll be leaving now. You can drink some more.

不, 沒關係。 我今天已經喝夠多的水了。 我現在要走了, 你可以多喝點。

Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .

謝謝你, 狐狸, 你人真好。

Keep drinking. I’m just jump on your back and climb out now.

繼續喝。 我現在就猜著你的背出去。

The Fox steps on the Goat’s back and swiftly gets out of the well .

狐狸踩著羊的背迅速地爬出水井。

Thank goodness , I’m out .

感謝老天, 我出來了。

(echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? I’m finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.

(來自井裡的聲音)你在哪裡呀, 狐狸?我喝完了。 我現在要出去, 請幫幫我。

I’m sorry , Goat , I can’t help you. If I do . I might fall in again.

對不起, 羊。 我不能幫你。 如果我幫你, 我可能會再掉下去。

Please help me out , I’m not thirsty anymore. And it’s getting dark in here.

請幫我出去。 我不渴了。 而且這裡越來越黑了。

That’s too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? I’m busy ,I must be going.

那太糟了, 羊。 你應該事先就想到出來的辦法。 下次, 要三思而後行, 好嗎?我很忙, 我得走了。

Do’t leave me here alone , Fox . I’m afraid , How can I get out by myself ?

不要留下我一個人在這裡, 狐狸!我很害怕, 我自己怎麼出去?

Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .

騙騙像你這麼愚蠢的動物吧!祝好運, 再見。

MORAL: Think carefull before you act .

要三思而後行。