您的位置:首頁>正文

伊索寓言故事雙語版:飛行的烏龜

The Flying Turtle 飛行的烏龜

One bright sunny morning. Mr.Turtle gets bored in the water. He plans to go out on the shore.

在一個春光明媚的早晨。 烏龜先生在水裡感到無聊。 他打算要上岸去。

I am tired of swimming all day . I’ll go out on the shore today .

我已經厭煩整日游泳了。 我今天要到岸上去。

Good morning , Mr.Yurtle . Where are you going so early ?

早上好, 烏龜先生。 這麼早你要去哪裡呀?

Well , I’m going out of the water . I plan to walk along the shore .

我要離開水裡。 我要一個人到岸上去。

On the shore ? ! I envy the shore , Mr.Turtle .

岸上?我好羡慕你呀, 烏龜先生。

Why is that ?

為什麼?

Well , if I go out of the water , I’ll die . So you are very lucky . Please tell me about the outside world.what is out there?

哦, 如果我離開水的話, 會死掉。 所以你的命真好。 請告訴我關於外面世界的事,外面有什麼?

Well,Mrs.Fish,there is so much to see. I don’t know where to begin. First ,there are trees and mountains. Second , there are houses and people . Third , there is the sky .

魚太太, 外面有很多好看的東西, 我不知道要從哪裡說起。 第一, 有樹木有高山。 第二, 有房子和人類。 第三, 有天空。

Tell me about sky !

告訴我關於天空的事。

It is blue and beautiful. It is also bigger than the sea . You can see everything from there , But you must fly .

它又藍又美。 它也比大海還要廣大。

Advertisiment
從哪裡你可以看到所有的東西, 但是你必須會飛翔。

You are lucky , Mr.Turtle , But can you fly , too ?

你好幸運, 烏龜先生, 但是你也會飛嗎?

Well , oh… of course . It’s easy , I’ll taech you someday .

這個嘛, 哦…當然。 那很簡單, 改天我教你。

Really ? You promise ?

真的?你發誓?

I must go now . I’m a little busy today . I’ll talk to you later .

我得走了, 我今天有點忙。 晚點再跟你聊。

Okay , I’m sorry ,please go now . I’ll see you later , Have a nice day .

好的, 我很抱歉, 請慢走。 待會兒見, 祝你有個愉快的一天。

Thank you , You too . Bye , Bye .

謝謝, 你也是, 再見。

Mrs. Fish and Mr.Turtle part . Mr. Turtle is out on the shore , He walks around .

魚太太和烏龜先生各自離去。

烏龜先生到了岸上, 他四處閒逛。

Look at all those trees , It’s so beautiful here . Hey ,what’s that ? It’s a bird . Look at it fly , Birds are so lucky . I wish I wes a bird . I wish I could fly , too .

看看這些樹, 這裡是多忙美麗呀。 嘿, 那是什麼?是一隻小鳥。 看他飛翔的樣子, 鳥兒是的幸運。 我希望我是只鳥, 我希望我也能飛。

Just then ,a litter butterfly lands on a flower for a moment . Then it flies away again .

這時候, 有只蝴蝶停在花朵上一會兒。 然後又再度飛走。

It’s so unfair , Even that little butterfly can fly . Why can’t I ? I want to fly , too .

真不公平, 連一隻小蝴蝶都會飛。 為什麼我不會, 我也想飛。

Hello there , Mr.Turtle , what did you just say ?

你好, 烏龜先生, 你剛剛說什麼?

Oh , it’s you , Mrs.Eagle . I said I said t want to fly . Hey ! Perhaps , you can teach me .

哦, 是你呀, 老鷹太太, 我說我想飛。 嘿!或許你可以叫我?

Advertisiment

Ha ,ha ha , You must be joking . How can a Turtle fly ?

哈!哈!哈!你在開玩笑吧!烏龜怎麼能飛呢?

Why ? You can teach me . 為什麼不能呢?你可以教我呀。

That’s nonsence . You don’t even have wrings, And you are too heavy .

無稽之談。 你連翅膀都沒有, 而且你太重了。

Why do I need wrings ?

為什麼我要有翅膀?

You need wrings to fly .

你要有翅膀才能飛呀!

Oh , no , Boo-hoo , Then I can’t fly ?

哦, 不, 嗚, 嗚, 嗚, 那麼我不能飛嗎?

No , But you can swim , I can’t , so cheer up .

不能, 但是你會游泳, 我不會, 所以開心點。

How about this , Mrs.eagle !

那這樣好不好, 老鷹太太?

What ? 什麼?Can you take me up ?

你可以帶我上去嗎?

It’s too dangerous .

那太危險了。

Oh , please ! Just this once . I want to see the land and the sea from the sky . I’ll do anything for you .

哦, 拜託!只要這一次。 我很想從天空看看陸地和海洋。 我會為你做任何事情的。

Well , I don’t know . It’s dangeroue up there , What if you fall ?

嗯, 我不知道呀。 那上面很危險, 如果你掉下來怎麼辦?

Don’t worry . I’ll hold on tight , I’ll be careful.

別擔心。 我會抓緊, 我會小心的。

The Turtle keeps begging . The Eagle cannot say “no” any longer She agrees to take the Turtle up into the sky ..

烏龜不斷地懇求。 老鷹再也無法說“不”。 她答應帶烏龜到天空。

Okay , Mr,Turtle . Juat this once , Never again .

好吧, 烏龜先生。 就這一次, 下不為例。

Oh , thank you so much .

哦, 感激不盡。

Okay , now hold on tight , Let’s go up . One ,two ,three , whee …

好啊, 現在抓緊了。 我們上去吧。 一, 二, 三, 嘎…

The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky .

老鷹帶著烏龜飛到空中。

Advertisiment

Oh my goodness !It’s scary up here .

我的天啊!上面好恐怖呀!

Are you okay ? Do you want to go back down ?

你還好嗎?你要回到下麵嗎?

No ,no , I’m fine now , look below . It’s so beautiful , I feel like I’m flying .

不, 不, 我現在很好, 看看下面。 多麼美麗啊!我覺得我好像在飛。

Okay , let’s go down now .

好哇, 我們現在下去吧。

No ,No! I want to go up higher .

不, 不要, 我還要到更高的地方。

那太危險了。

The Turtle insists . So the Eagle takes him up even higher .

烏龜堅持著。 所以老鷹帶他到更高的地方。

It is so wonderful up here . I think I can fly by myself now .

這裡實在是太棒了。 我想現在我可以靠自己飛了。

What ?! Are you crazy ? You can’t fly by yourself !

什麼?! 你瘋了嗎?你自己無法飛的!

Yes , I can . I’ll show you , Please , Let me go .

不, 我可以。 我飛給你看, 請放開我。

Are you please , But I warned you , Good luck .

遵命, 不過我可是警告過你了。 祝好運。

The Eagle lets go and the Turtle starts to go down . The Fish sees the Turtle falling down .

老鷹將烏龜放開, 而烏龜開始往下掉。 魚看到烏龜落下。

What’s happening ? Why am I not flying ? Oh , no !!! I should have stayed on the land .

發生什麼事了?為什麼我沒有飛起來呢?哦, 不!!!我應該待在陸地上的。

Hey , why isn’t Mr.Turtle flying ? He is coming down really fast . Be careful , Mr.Turtle ! There’s a big rock below . (splash and crack)

嘿, 為什麼烏龜先生不飛呢?他掉落的好快, 小心, 烏龜先生。 下麵有顆大石頭。 (吭隆、哐啷)

The Turtle lands on a big rock and his back breaks into a thousand pieces .

烏龜墜落在一顆大石頭上,而他的背摔成千百個碎片。

Advertisiment

Poor Mr.Turtle , I don’t envy him anymore .

可憐的烏龜先生, 我再也不羡慕他了。

MORAL: Know your limits .

要有自知之明。